PRODUCT SAFETY & WARNINGS
Consult your physician before beginning any type of exercise program. High intensity products can cause extra strain on the muscles and tendons of the body. If you feel discomfort during exercise, please stop use of the product immediately and consult your physician.
This exercise product is intended for ages 18 years and up. Please keep all children and bystanders away from the equipment during use and when equipment is unattended or not in use.
CAUTION: This product contains natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions.
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW BEFORE USE:
- Before each workout, check the resistance bands, tubes and bar for small nicks, tears, or punctures that may cause the product to break during use. If you find any flaws, do not use the product.
- Always perform general warm-up activities prior to performing exercises with the Resistance Band.
- Avoid allowing the Resistance Band to touch or rub against abrasive surfaces.
- Wear appropriate footwear while performing exercises with the Resistance Band.
- Be sure your body is properly aligned including your posture.
- Perform exercises in a slow and controlled manner.
- Do not stretch the resistance bands toto over 43 inches (110cm). Do not stretch the resistance tubes tubestubes to over 90 inches (230cm).Exceeding these lengths could cause the band to snap possibly causing injury to your head or eyes.
- Keep abdominal muscles tight while performing exercises.
- Breathe evenly while performing your exercises. Exhale during the more difficult phase of the repetition. Don’t hold your breath.
- Discontinue any exercise that causes discomfort.